Hopes and Fears review by Keane

• Released: May 10, 2004
Keane: Hopes and Fears

When I heard the single everybody's changing of Keane, I'm attracted to their sound, with special effects on the intro. And I wanted to learn and play piano or keyboard too. But what's amazing is there where only two instrumentalist with singer tom chaplin; tim rice-oxley hands on piano; key board, bass; hughes on drums. But I tell you when you heard their album Hopes And Fears. Their music is complete lacking nothing. their sound sends you to deeper emotion's of love. Like courting a girl to say yes and the reminicing passing moments that capture by heart.

Their lyrics should be looked with an open mind, for their message is not directly pointed to what they are. Like in everybody's changing. "Says everybody's changing and I don't know why; because everybody's changing and I don't feel the same; because everybody's changing and I don't feel right. The change their talking about is the change of feeling of love. Says everybody's changing the love they feel about you, but me, I don't feel the same. And from the start of the song it says the story. The package was good for lyrics and black and white pictures of Keane shows plus a 5 bonus tracks. I've voted 8 for singer skills for the voice gives natural emotions.

I've let my friends hear the album and they where amazed. They said this is music they want to hear. This is the album I will store from my closet for safe keeping, like no one should use it but only me. Because it may not use properly, maybe lost or broken. My rate is buy it for the good music it could offer.

[NIN]_ROCK!
    Pretty good album!"Sunshine" is probably my fav song,as well as "Bedshaped".I saw them live almost a year ago and they did a great job(it was the first concert of the tour,so they were with the "full batteries" on.Their lyrics are sometimes clever,sometimes average but my overall opinion is good.Buy this album,it will give you a few good moments
    01chardw
    this is a very good album. Very good production qualitiies, and good song writing