Live Trucker review by Kid Rock

• Released: Feb 28, 2006
  • Reviewer's score: 7 Good
Kid Rock: Live Trucker

Kid Rock is one of the true artist who sounds just like on the album.And the fans getting involved helps a lot. Personally I think Twisted Brown Trucker (Kid Rock's band) is very underated. They are all talented musicains and totally rock out.The album is mainly a colaberation of past performances like around 2001. Kid rock uses the same style with his rock rap and some country. Also Kid rock changes the songs up with solos from other songs mixed in and interlude wich make some of the songs better. But a few songs bust because of this like only god knows why just did not feel the same with no guitar mainly through out and just a piano. And I was not a fan of bawitdabaw's interlude either.

Well the lyrics are still the same for the most part. In a few songs he changes words wich will please the crowd and sounds coolier. Mainly it is the same rap lyrics wich go great with the songs and the slower songs lyrics are kind of the 'I am not that bad' kind of thing. The lyrics are never going to go down as great lyrics but for what the music brings his voice and lyrics fit nicly. His singing skills are great. I think his best singin is during free bird(wich apeears during motherf--ker quite like me) wich is a pure country voice.

Well live albums ussually never compare to there studio ones but this is one of the best live ones I heard. The song's I were most impressed with was American bad ass, Devil without a cause and the cowboy intro. My favorite thing about is he is a true performer when in todays recordin biz to many aritist fake it through enhancing sound. But kid keeps it real the whole time. The only thing I would change would be is that I wish instead of Son of Detroit as one of the songs the played Bullgod. And I wish for picture they had Sheryl Crow instead of Gretchin Wilson. If someone stole this album I would beat them up for takin it and then give them money to go out and buy the album and discover true music.

akcbd
    Live Trucker, in my opinion is one of his best albums, with classic songs like "Son Of Detroit" "Cowboy" and "Picture" this album shows off his best songs and they all sound amazing live! if you havent actualy listened to it and just automaticaly think you'll hate it, i still recomend you give it a listen.