For Never & Ever review by Kill Hannah

• Released: Oct 14, 2003
Kill Hannah: For Never & Ever

This is a very great CD for any Kill Hannah fan. I was quite surprised to see that no one has reviewed it yet, so I thought I might do it. Anyways, the sound quality on this album is very professional. Everything is pretty much spectacular. There is a great use of synths, drums, bass, vocals and guitaring. The music goes great with the whole glam-rock vocals.

The lyrics are stunning. Mat Devine is an excellent singer, as well as songwriter. The tracks have their own unique feel. I could never get tired of hearing Mats voice. The lyrics flow extremely well with the music. Some tracks have a very melancholy feel to them, and the lyrics make the tracks that much better. This band has been a major influence for my song writing and poetry.

Overall, this is a very good album. I would recommend it for anyone who likes KH. If this CD got stolen from me, I would go out and buy another copy for sure. Go out and buy yourself a copy!

l)ragonForce
    its a pretty interesting band their vocals are kinda weird but overall they are decent