Alive Or Just Breathing review by Killswitch Engage

• Released: May 21, 2002
Killswitch Engage: Alive Or Just Breathing

Everything about this album is awesome, I don't think I could ever get bored of listening to it, because I bought this CD last out the lot I only listened to "my last serenade"(my killswitch favourite)for a couple of months, but after going to the bathroom and leaving it playing I realised what I had been missing out on for ages, every track is bang on, I sometimes pick up my guitar just to add in the "squeels" like in the live shows. Joel Stroetzel has the tone of god in his hands and I could go on kissing his ass for a while but I wont, the drum patterns compliment the aggressive guitar and bass sound perfectly. I want my guitar to have the same sound as in this album

Jesse leach. (emphasis on the full stop) sorry howard love you too big fella but seriously. I know he had his reasons for leaving and maybe the following albums may not have been so great but I can't help wondering as do every other kse fan what wouldve happened if he stayed, I am a howard jones fan too but I wish jesse had done the vocals on all their songs, if they did a re-release on all the other albums with jesse leach on vocals, I would buy them all again.

My life was pointless till I heard fixation on the darkness, joels guitar playing is like thunder under adams "melodic-ness" I can't listen to this song without playing over it, it took me a while to list my top 3 they're all perfect: 03.Vide Infra 02.numbered days 01.Fixation On The Darkness, That Engulfs This World!

Darkhunter292
    just wondering why dicer4 gave it a 6 when he said it was the best album he/she ever heard?
    I got the boot
    KSE is great but times of of grace (which is made up of J.L and A.D) just basically anhillates them