As Daylight Dies review by Killswitch Engage

• Released: Nov 21, 2006
Killswitch Engage: As Daylight Dies

KsE's sound has always made an impact on me. The lead guitars and bass are melded perfectly together to make some of the best riffs and melodies I've ever heard. I have not yet heard their first two CDs, so I would'nt know if I like Howard Jones or Jesse Leach better as a singer, but to me, Howard's voice is amazing and perfect for their style of music.

As with the End Of Heartache, the lyrics are amazing. A lot of the songs on the CD are about love. And these lyrics about love fit perfect with the melodys and Howard's voice. And the other songs that aren't about love are just as good and have just as much meaning. The lyrics are great.

As Daylight Dies is an amazing album, and Killswitch is an amazing band, my favorite band actually. Although I do have to say that this album didn't have as much of an impact on me as the End of Heartache did. The only reason is the album felt rushed to me in a way, but it's still awe-inspiring nonetheless. My favorite songs on the CD are Daylight Dies, The Arms Of Sorrow, My Curse, For You, Eye Of The Storm, Break The Silence, and Reject Yourself. And if it were ever stolen, I would track down the person, take the CD back, and hurt them badly.