Set This World Ablaze [DVD] review by Killswitch Engage

• Released: Nov 22, 2005
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 9
Killswitch Engage: Set This World Ablaze [DVD]

If you are friend of modern/underground metal, KsE is the one of the most coolest band around, and this DVD shows, how great they really are live! They sounds heavier than ever, on their home arena, Worcester, Massachusetts. The drum sets bass drums bumps heavier than ever.

Content — 10
This DVD includes: Live show, 1:30 minutes long documentary, on the road parts, and videos. Live show is over 75 min long and including also encore. They play 17 song alive and there is 5 videos. The documentary includes interwiews from bands like Unearth, Slipknot, Lamb Of God and Mastodon.

Production Quality — 9
On the DVD there is no such things as tricks but the main menu and other places on DVD is cool and backing tracks from KsE are really, Heavy. One time I just started to listen backing and I 'woke up' in few minutes, and I say, they are good. The cover of the DVD makes you turn your head and I didn't now much about of KsE before I bought this.

I really got into other bands that does interwiews in the album and I like very much now! I really got into the documentary and on the road parts, maybe just because of there guitarist Adan D.! He is the most funniest guy in whole metal genre. Only thing I hate in this DVD is that they talk and show too much of ex-KsE singer, Jesse Leach. And hell yeah I would buy new one if this would been stolen!

ThE cAnDyMaN
    documentry is kick ass and the live show is even more kick ass....the whole friggin thing is kick ass!!!!!
    Deathcore Dude
    9.5/10 very kickass dvd...kickass live performance...kick ass documentary HIGHLIGHT:adam d getting hit in the head with a microphone..and carrying on playing while bleeding everywhere...
    confinedforever
    this dvd is amazing, every song is played perfectly, only dvds that can match i think are megadeths live dvd, but ****in amazin, i got kse pinch harmonics down good now =]