Set This World Ablaze [DVD] review by Killswitch Engage

• Released: Nov 22, 2005
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Killswitch Engage: Set This World Ablaze [DVD]

This sound for this DVD is awesome. Howards screaming is insane. The sound of the guitar is unbelievable. There is just not too many words in my very small vocabulary to describe the sound of it. Adam has found the perfect settings for his amp. When they do the pinch harmonic for absolutly no reason, it sounds awesome. I don't think I heard one that wasn't perfect. It was also pretty cool that Adam was going insanly crazy while playing guitar at the same time. I think it has the best sound a live metalcore/hardcore band could have.

Content — 10
This DVD has the awesome footage of them playing live along with some of their music videos. It includes the music videos of Rose of Sharyn and The End Of Heartache. It might also contain another 1 but it's just awesome. I personally, have never seen the videos before this video, so it was pretty cool.

Production Quality — 10
The production qaulity was great. For 30 bucks plus the CD, it's worth it. But I found it weird when he was doing those pushups in one of the song, I'm not quite sure which one, Adam was doing pushups with his guitar on his back then literally half a second later the camera shows him standing up. I found that kind of weird but it was cool. They must have edited it or something because it would be impossible to get up that fast from doing pushups.

This does not even come close to other artists. Or the other way around. This is best video ever. I think that it was pretty cool that when it was only 30 bucks and had another CD with it too. Adam, is by far the stupidest craziest guitarist in metalcore history. If this was stolen, I'd buy 5 more.