In The Court Of The Crimson King review by King Crimson

• Released: Jan 1, 1969
King Crimson: In The Court Of The Crimson King

The sound of this is album is unmatched. King Crimson are truly one of a kind. The fact that they sound like no else, and don't want to sound like anyone else makes them a very interesting band. The songs are very trippy and songs like I Talk to the Wind and Epitaph are very mellow. I can't even describe the sound it is so good. Their are lots of jams and freak outs that make this album very musician noteworthy.

The lyrics are very simple yet very effective. Lyrics like in I Talk to the Wind are very thought provoking and catchy. Greg Lake is a very goood singer. His voice is very relaxing and mellow.

This is by far one of my favorite albums of all time. If anyone says otherwise, they can go to hell! It's just so fresh and so original I don't even know to say about it. Listen to it and you'll understand everything. The only thing that gets to me sometimes is the excess jamming, but it doesn't ruin the record in the least bit. If it were stolen I would kill the person who stole, sell his kidney, and buy a dozen copies.