Greatest Kiss Review

9.6
 9.2
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Greatest Kiss Reviewed by: KISS-Tongue, on january 30, 2004

Sound: Amazing and powerful sound is heard from this CD. It contains the greatest hits of the "hottest band in the world", and it's incredible the energy and vibration I feel every I play the album. The styles of the music heard in this CD go from hard rock to acoustic and ballads, so, onece you've heard is completely, you find the sound of Kiss is an electrifying experience, that reveals the origin of modern metal and nu-metal bands. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are great because they reflect several feelings, like love, sadness, madness and especially, the idea of life as a party. So, music and lyrics are perfectly fit together. Finally, despite KISS has had several different members during its history, I have to recognize Paul Stanley as the greatest singer of the band. // 10

Overall Impression: This is an excellent CD. Tracks like "sure know something", "rock & roll all nite" or "I was made for loving you" are excellent masterpieces of hard rock. This album is worth every dollar I paid for it, so, every fan of Kiss must have it. // 10

Comments