The Millennium Collection: The Best Of Kiss review by KISS

• Released: Aug 5, 2003
  • Users' score: 10 (1 vote)
KISS: The Millennium Collection: The Best Of Kiss

When I got this album I had heard Kiss a number of times before and to own the album ruled. I love the sound and clearity of the music, especially when Gene Simmons sings Rock 'N' Roll All Nite. For the sheer amount of songs Paul Stanley sings, and he is awesome. There is a little bio in the inside about the first 10 years of Kiss, which is neat to learn that at first they set all there gigs and shows up until they got signed. For the fact that the songs were from the '70s, they are quiet heavier then bands like Zepplen and Eagles. I love Rock 'N' Roll All Nite and Love Gun, but I wish Shout It Out Loud was on here as well. I love all of Kiss' slow songs such as Beth. All around I love this sound of this album.

I like the names of a lot of their songs, such as Strutter and Duece not many other songs with names like that. The lyrics always seem to comply with the music which is awesome. I love the singing skills of each Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons they still rule at rocking.

I've seen the Kiss Sympathy which tells for sure that Kiss sounds just as good live as they do on the CD. To me the best songs all around are Rock N Roll All Nite, Love Gun, oh just the whole album, the people who made this album selected good. I love everything about the album and wouldn't change any thing about it. If it were lost or stolen I would have to by another one cause everyone needs a Kiss Fix.