Until The End review by Kittie

• Released: Jul 27, 2004
Kittie: Until The End

The guitar in this sounds much like the sound in "Spit", but there are some good riffs. Kittie's drummer is really awesome, if you listen to just the drums in some of their songs you can hear how great it is. The drums and the guitar in Kittie work together really well.

The lyrics in this CD are very short. The screaming and singing lyrics are kind of dragged out, but a few of the songs have long lyrics. But just because the lyrics are short doesn't mean the song is bad. "Until The End"'s chorus is very short and drawn out, but the lyrics themselves are really good. The lead singer, I think, is an amazing singer. However the screaming in this CD isn't as great as the screaming in "Spit".

Kittie is really great, not only because they can sing/scream and have these terrific skills in guitar, bass and drums but they are one of the first heavy metal bands that's all female. Songs like "Into The Darkness", "Sugar", and "Daughters Down" are some of the better tracks in the CD. I love the guitar in this CD, because each song has a different guitar sound in it. If my "Until The End" CD was stolen, I'd definatly buy it again. Anyone who is considering buying this, if you liked Spit, you'll definatly like this.