Duece [DVD] Review

9.3
 9.5
review (1) 3 comments vote for this album:
Duece [DVD] Reviewed by: KoRn III, on july 20, 2011

Sound: This DVD released by KoRn, takes people back to when the band was in it's early stages, lots of footage backstage and it includes rare live footage of their second ever show. The story attached to this DVD is basically following KoRn on their journey to fame. The ups and downs. Also you'll find the interactive menu creepy, haunting and some times frustrating haha. It's basically an asylum but the menu's you click have no titles, you just have to find things by moving along to the next rooms, it is very easy to get lost unless you get the hang of it, many voice overs in the menu by Jonathan Davis which will freak you out! It's a very bassy sound, KoRn. You'll not find any other band that sounds like them which is why I say KoRn is not nu-metal, KoRn are KoRn. // 8

Overall Impression: Overall this is a great DVD, I definitely recommend it to every KoRn fan out there! They are definitely one of the most out there unique bands of all time. I just love that about them! Although the no titles thing get annoying sometimes when i just wanna watch music videos or something, it's a great idea, although a map would've been handy. But finding the way is half the fun. If it were stolen or broken or lost, I have no doubt I would buy it again. Although KoRn is great and it kills me to give them anything under a 10... I have to be fair, I give it a 9, thats an honest rating, it's a great DVD with not many faults at all, IF ANY AT ALL. If it had more footage and more songs on it, that would be no doubt a 10! // 9

Comments