Follow the Leader review by Korn

• Released: Aug 17, 1998
Korn: Follow the Leader

The hardcore style of Head and Munky's guitars gives this album the true Korn signature. With deep, gutwrenching riffs on songs like "Dead Bodies Everywhere" and "My Gift To You", they have redefined true death metal to what it truly is. Absolutely Excellent!!

Jon Davis has always been an astounding singer, and his lyrics have won him recognition by thousands of crazed fans. With such impressive songs as "Got the Life" and "Seed", he takes his skill to a whole new level. Not to mention the guest appearances by such talented artists as Fred Durst and Ice Cube. Mixed with the low end riffs of James and Brian, this CD takes the whole fucking cake!

My overall impression was that it is only comparable to their first album, "KoRn", and "Issues". I love this album because of the creation of "Freak on a Leash", "Got the Life", "Seed", and "My Gift to You". Some of the best songs that have ever tickled my eardrums are on this CD. If it were ever stolen from me,(because I would NEVER be so stupid as to lose it!) I would definitely buy another one. All the real Korn fans have this one already, so to all who don't: BUY IT NOW!