Issues review by Korn

• Released: Nov 22, 1999
Korn: Issues

Korn's sound has always been nu-metal. Issues proves that that sound can be heard throughout the cd. There wasn't any rap songs like Follow The Leader which was fine with me. Fieldy always sounds great. He's a great bassist. Every Korn song has his signature bass noise. Head and Munky also sound awesome together. They had some crazy riffs. David has some tight drum beats in the songs. Jonathon Davis and the bagpipes was pretty tight.

Jonathon Davis writes good lyrics. The topics mostly range from his childhood to his hate. He writes mostly on how much he hurts which I could relate to. His voice is pretty good. It works on most of the songs but his voice can turn some people off. I like his screams during the songs.

Issues is one of Korn's best albulms. It continues that nu-metal sound from Follow the Leader minus the rap. The lyrics were good. Jonathon sounded good. The top 5 songs I liked were Falling Away From Me, Trash, Make Me Bad, Let's Get This Party Started, and Wake Up. Korn need to go back to their roots and bring some good old nu-metal back man. but I still have respect for them. Issues is a great albulm. If you liked Follow the Leader or any of the earlier cds then you won't be dissapointed.