Korn review by Korn

• Released: Oct 11, 1994
Korn: Korn

This is one of the top 3 albums of all time. Jonathan is one of the best singers ever! He can like a maniac ang sing like an angel. Head and munky come up with good riffs, easy but good and creepy and evil sounding like daddy and shoots and ladders. Fieldy is a good bassist and also comes up with evil bass line like in Daddy. Davids druming is a little repetative but it fits well with the songs Jonathans voice is amazing and inspired me to sing.

The lyrics are amazing. Jonathans lyrics are hateful and angry and depressing just like alot of kids are today and you can relate to what he's saying. The only album from them with lyrics this good in my opinon is untouchableslyrics go well with the dark tone of the album especially on the most disturbing song I have ever heard "Daddy". The way he sings sounds alot like corey from Slipknot the scream then sing then girly kind of singing. Jonathan-great singer and lyricist.

This album is flawless best album ever! If it was stolen 1000 times I would by it 1000 times. If you don't know Korn and you want to check them out buy this album you will not be dissapoited especially if you are a fan of nu-metal they invented it. Korn-best band ever!