Korn review by Korn

• Released: Oct 11, 1994
Korn: Korn

This is without doubt, Korn's best album. You can feel Davis's anger, frustration, and pain course through you as you go from one track to another. The music is nothing short of awsome. Head, Munky, Fieldy, and Dave do an exellent job at making that gutwrenching heavy sound that Korn is so well known for. Besides "Life Is Peachy," all the other Korn albums seem to focus mainly on the weird sounds, but this album is just straight kick ass metal. The heavier the better!

Davis' lyrics are ingenious on this album. His overwhelming anger against the people who made fun of him is exactley what needs to be said. Anyone in high school who has ever been an outcast can relate to ever word spoken. His abuse from his father is expressed deeply in this album to. The song "Daddy" is the pinical of those feelings. Angry writing is the best kind of writing in my eyes.

This is without a shadow of a doubt, one of the best albums ever made. You could listen to this album over and over again, and everytime it would blow you away. I would recomend this album to any rock/metal fan. My favorite songs are "Blind," "Clown," "Shoots And Ladders," "Faget," and "Daddy," but the whole album is unbelieveable. If I lost this album, I would go out and buy it again the second I found out it was missing.