Life Is Peachy review by Korn

• Released: Oct 15, 1996
Korn: Life Is Peachy

Life is Peachy is Korn's most unique album. It's the next logical step in the evolution of KoRn, and it hints at things to come (i.e. power house album Follow The Leader). This is Korn's most successfull fusing of metal and r&b. The two are thrown together seamlessly. Life is Peachy spews hatred and fury with an unrivaled passion, and at the same time it drips sensitivity and has undertones of hope for better days. This album is perfectly balanced in every aspect and is a straight ten.

The lyrics are "Untouchable". Jon Davis pours his soul into this album and purges his demons with no delusions of grandeur. It's pain in it's most honest and ugly form. That and the way Jon Davis presents the lyrics are what makes this album so incredible. He again reaches a perfect balance with beautifull chorus lines filled with passion and and meaning, and then roars his deresion with unmatched brutality. Jon Davis is incredible.

Simply Korn's best album. It is so honest and real. If I lost the album or it was stolen I'd go buy a new one immediately. I listen to it at least once a day. I love covering songs from this album with my band because it's so intense and I can expel my demons and purge my pain without looking like an ass, this music is meant to freak out too, I love it.

griffRG7321
    mr rogers did not rape JD. he was a presenter for a kids show ages go who told everyone to "love thy neightbor" and be nice. JD hates him because he did what mr rogers said and he just got bullied for it.
    madpaperboy89
    I love this album. And they kept getting better with each one. KoRn are great at reinventing their sound for each era. Even up to now. I'm not going to hate them because they change there sound like most people nowadays.That's not being a REAL fan.
    fendercobain87
    KORN'S LIFE IS PEACHY IS ONE OF THE MOST AGRESSIVE ALBUMS TO COME OUT IN THE MID 90'S THE WHOLE ALBUM WAS BRILLIANT. GOOD GOD WAS FUCKING AWSOME THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF THE ALBUM WAS AMAZING.