See You On The Other Side review by Korn

• Released: Dec 6, 2005
  • Reviewer's score: 1 Junky
Korn: See You On The Other Side

Korn has lost their identity. They're not even korn anymore. I heard the first single of this shithole album, "Twisted Transistor," and I am disgusted with what Korn has become. I think when 'Head' left Korn, he took the soul of Korn with him. Just look at who they got to replace him. Rob from Otep, who's a f--king asshole anyway. I listened to the rest of this peice of shit album hoping for something better, but it's all shit. It's the same f--king riffs over and over again in every song. Davis can't sing anymore, Fieldy just slaps his bass and that's it, no actual playing from him, Dave can't play drums like he use to, and Munky and Rob should just stop playing because all they play is the same 3 riffs over and over in different orders. But, in a way, I saw all this coming anyway. After "Issues," Korn just seemed to go on a downward spiral. Releasing two f--king horrible albums, "Untouchables" and "Take A Look In The Mirror." And now "Souvenir Of Sadness," their worst album yet. Let's just face it, Korn is dead, and that's all there is to it.

Davis has lost his ability to write good songs. He has lost his anger and his intensity, which is some of the key elements in classic Korn songs, and since when did Davis get so political. What the f--k? Every song on this peice of shit album is about or relates to something political or something about sex. No one wants to hear politics or sex coming from Korn. We just want to hear plain and simple hateful music with some actual screaming. That's another thing, when did Davis decide to stop screaming. He sings like a pussy whipped hip-hop f--ker now. Doesen't he realize that's what makes metal music so unique from any other music. Then again, he is friends with Fred Durst. I guess they can both suck together now.

Do not buy this album, it's not worth the money. It's the worst album I have ever heard from Korn. If you want a good Korn album, go with the following: "Korn," "Life Is Peachy," "Follow The Leader" and "Issues." Anything other then that is shit. Everything on this album is horrible. It's not even worth listening to. Korn is dead, they've been dead, and will never be the same again.