See You On The Other Side review by Korn

• Released: Dec 6, 2005
Korn: See You On The Other Side

I love this album! I have listened to Korn for years. Yes, the orginal Korn is a great album; although they did lose it in "Life Is Peachy." The sounds in this one has all the Korn you can handle; it has awesome bass, with plenty of screaming, yelling and what not, even the bagpipes. Everyone thinks they ruined there look and sound, I don't believe that at all. Every band is going to change after playing for 12 years, take a look at Metallica (my other favorite band). Those that don't all sound the same. Korn's giving us a new look. Any true Korn fan will love this album. Korn has changed, yes, but they will always have a fans like me behind them the whole way!

Sure, at first, Korn was all about hatred and anger, and now they are about deep emotions and sadness but there is still the "craziness." Qouted by Munky: "We wanted to make a concept album, and I think this is the closest thing that we have done to that. It's a bit more progressive and a lot more emotional. It's not so much anger, anger, anger, like on previous Korn albums. It's got sadness and anger and darkness, and lyrically it's kind of a perverted album."

Overall I love it! Can't wait until next album. I think one of my favorites would have to be 'Liar' or even 'Souveneir Of Sadness'. The lyrics are so catchy. I can't stop replaying it over and over. 'Twisted Transistor' is a great song as well, although it's played alot on the radio. You can't tell me you don't tap your foot to the beat. It gives me goose bumps; that's when you know you enjoy a song!