See You On The Other Side review by Korn

• Released: Dec 6, 2005
  • Reviewer's score: 1 Junky
Korn: See You On The Other Side

Oh God! Korn has delivered their worst album ever! This album has dull guitars, the same drums all along and a god damn boring scrape by Jon Davis. I don't want to offend any of the Korn fans or Korn itself but this album is a very big blunder! This is not Korn and it is not as good as Korn was!

The lyrics of the album is very weak too. It's like pop or punk songs. It's nothing like KoRn. Davis is singig in a high-pitched voice, which is the most annoying in "10 or a 2-Way", and sings very bad lyrics. The pain has dissapeared from it! It's about politics, religion and sex.

I didn't like this album at all! Buying it is just wasting of your money! Downloading it is just the unnecessary increasing of your hard disk space! Korn has become something different! I hate this CD, because it is just a far-fetched album. It didn't worth waiting for. Very big disappointment for me. And it will be a disappointment for all the people who loved old Korn until they delivered "Take A Look In The Mirror" whinch was the first step to become "un-Kornish"! I'm very sad!