See You On The Other Side review by Korn

• Released: Dec 6, 2005
Korn: See You On The Other Side

They said they would re-invent and they nailed it. I dont care what anyone says, korn has produced and amazing mix of their old sound and new industrial touches. The guitar effects are amazing in songs like transistor and heavy as hell in songs like hypocrits. Fieldy has changed his style a bit but still goes back in songs like open up. Jon has a perfect mix from singing to screaming. After 10 years it's like korn is starting all over again with a new sound and vibe that packs a hell of a punch. They are growing back up after they hit the ground with TALITM.

John has a whole new way to deliver. Sometimes he has trouble getting his thoughts out but mostly he nails them all. In terjerker jon touches the passion he used to have in earlier albums such as Peach and s/t. It was a big controversy that jon isn't singing about the same old crap, but how long can he sing about the same thing. I think he does an awesome job on this album and jon is back in his groove.

With brian leaving korn took the huge step to reinvent. Monkey opens up and fills brians void, fieldy is just as good as ever, david uses some great effects and dominates, and jon is back. I recommend this album to anyone. I was expecting a flop after TALITM and they definitely proved me wrong. Korn is back 10 fold.