See You On The Other Side review by Korn

• Released: Dec 6, 2005
Korn: See You On The Other Side

The overall sound of this album is awesome. Do not listen to the negative reviews, people who write them either; already made up their mind about the cd before it came out, are stuck in 'old school Korn' past, or don't even know what the hell they're talking about. Each song has it's own unique sound, I actually found myself struggling to chose a track that I felt wasn't as good as the rest, because they're all simply great! The only stipulation I have with this album is the fact that a few of the best songs were left as b-sides.

The lyrics written by Jonathan Davis are better than they've ever been before. Not only do the lyrics improvement increase the interest I have in each song, but it also has matured Korn, to better fit the older listeners (myself, going on about eight years listening to them now). JD definetly still has his talent.

If I had to chose a best album of 2005, I would chose Korn's new album, See You On The Other Side. It's true that some of the other KoRn albums don't even compare to this one, but to be honest I love each one equally. So if you're interested in this album and would like to know if you should buy it, the answer is yes. Go buy it now!