See You On The Other Side review by Korn

• Released: Dec 6, 2005
Korn: See You On The Other Side

Ok to start this off, if my review even gets on here, I've read a lot of these really sh--ty reviews saying Korn has gone on a downward spiral after Issues. Look Korn is Korn you can tell people what they are and what they're not you guys are f--king fogs. Korn is what it wants to be and I think this album is awesome just as good as the others. It's got its heavy shit and is light shit is a happy medium between all the albums. And what's this crap about oh they'd be better with head? Sure he was great and yea they got that guy from Otep but he plays only backstage and doesn't do albums get your facts right. I'm basically pissed at you guys. Come on where's the real Korn fans?

The lyrics are great I don't think John has lost his touch I mean you criticize him but ok let's see you do you asshole. John is an amazing singer ranging from soft lully tone to heavy suicidal screams. and as always complex as a motherf--ker you have to look up this shit to understand it and you still might not even if you do. Love you john you're my god.

Well coming to an end this album was not to far from the old skool shit and I love the songs coming undone, politics, and seen it all, great stuff. This album will definitely get Korn some popularity but that's beside the point it's Korn, and you can't tell them who to be.