See You On The Other Side review by Korn

• Released: Dec 6, 2005
Korn: See You On The Other Side

The sound of this album is different from anything I have ever heard before. But hey, that is what Korn is all about right? It is kinda almost post-nu-metal? If there is such a thing, they are still metal and very hard at times, however there times when they slow it down alot which is a nice but at the same time startling phenomenon, as is everything that they have come out with. Korn lives!

The lyrics are as different as the music at times. Sometimes angry and others sad heart-on-a-plate stuff. A good mix. Davis had grown so much as a lyricist over the past 12 years and this album is no exception. Although the message of the lyrics may be different at times, Davis has an uncanny way with them and always makes thems sound and fit the must perfectly!

Overall I would say that this album cannot compare to any previous albums because it is in a league of its own. Munky definitely stepped up after Head stepped out and you can really tell. Korn is a group of guys who do what they want, thats the way it has always been, and I believe this album is a reflection of how they've felt recently, as always the music is great, if it were stolen or lost I would buy it again and determine which of the two it was. Pay someone to beat me up if I lost it, or put a hit out on the one who stole when I got my welfare check!