See You On The Other Side review by Korn

• Released: Dec 6, 2005
  • Reviewer's score: 1 Junky
Korn: See You On The Other Side

For starters Korn have lost their sound and anyone who says they havn't is just a fucking liar. The loss of Brian has just turned the guitar sound to crap. When anyone thought of Korn they thought of the dynamic duo, Munky and Head! But now it seems that with Head gone Munky has lost all confidence in his playing and also in his writing, churning out the same three riffs in every song, using about a million different FX pedals to hie the fact that without Brian he can't play anymore.

Jon has lost his fire and passion that many Korn fans grew to love. His anger was the sole reason that anyone cared about Korn back in the day but now it seems that he's lost every single influence he's ever had. When Korn wrote about bullying, sexual misconduct, and shit that people cared about, then and only then did they make an impact.

If your a Korn fan and your reading this and you think that I'm slamming the band becuase I just don't like them your wrong, I used to be a fan but becuase of this peice of shit and the other peices of shit they've brought out as of late its easy to see why I'm not anymore. I think that Korn should call it quits purely on the basis that they've bought out two albums of complete genius and five albums of shit.