See You On The Other Side review by Korn

• Released: Dec 6, 2005
Korn: See You On The Other Side

This band has definately changed their sound, but this is not at all a bad thing. Part of this reason is, it is their first release without one of their founding members/guitarist Brian "Head" Welch. Also, I dont know why so many people "bash" this album because they change their sound. All of Korns albums have been different sounding. Sure this album sounds different from the others, but you can still tell its Korn. It's dark and sounds like nothing else out there. Korn are back.

The lyrics are completely different on this album. Jonathan Davis isnt singing about his childhood or bad experiances. Two songs with great lyrics are Hypocrites and Politics. Politics I can agree with because I don't understand Politics. Hypocrites I read in an interview was partially inspired by Head. But I'm not sure.

Korn is my favorite band so this is coming from a real fan. I love this album and I would by it again if it were lost or stolen. I have already bought it twice. The regular version and the special edition. One thing I do miss that was on the older albums and live is Head's backing vocals. I am really going to miss that about them but Munky will do fine live I'm sure of. Anyway, if you like Korn at all I would pick up this album. It's one of a kind and it's awesome.