See You On The Other Side review by Korn

• Released: Dec 6, 2005
Korn: See You On The Other Side

On this review I will be talking about the delux edition: their most recent album is probly one of the worst things I've seen from them. I think it would have been better if they hadn't had a pop producer or worked with the matrix on this album. Over all this is their first album withou Brian "Head" Welch playing guitar so this gave us the chance to see how Munky would handle it. Disk two was more older style Korn than this new (and horrible sounding) Korn.

They lyrics in this album were more hip-hop beat then Metal. John has realy changed his style of singing, but in "Love Song," "Liar," "Hypocrites" and "Seen It All" were the only old style Korn songs on Disk 1. One song that caught my attention was "Tearjerker" (originaly going to be called "Saturated Lonliness") because it was the highest I've ever heared John sing in his whole career. Disk 2 was more like the style many of us have grown up with. The songs on disk tow are: "It's Me Again," "Eaten Up Inside," "Last Legal Drug (Le Petit Mort)," "Twisted Transitor Dante Ross Mix," and "Twisted Transitor Dummies Club Mix.".Disk 2 is also an enhanced CD with "Hypocrites" and "Twisted Transitor" live in Moscow.

This album isn't like any of their previous work and hopefuly it won't continue to be this way eather other wise they won't be "Here To Stay" and they'll be "Getting Off" the charts. The most impressive songs would have to be "Love Song," "Liar," "Hypocrites," "Seen It All," "Getting Off," "Coming Undone," "Throw Me Way," "Tearjerker," "It's Me Again," "Eaten Up Inside" and "Last Legal Drug (Le Petit Mort)." I hate how it strays far from the original sound but this new sound is okay I guess (not okay enough to stay though). If this album was lost or stolen I would maybe buy it again, but not for my friends like their other albums.

KornKid25a
    But in some songs, Head needs take charge. This album is basically about religion, politics, sex and some depression
    head cant take charge cus he's not in the band.. its all munky..
    ibanez666
    this CD sucked. their self titled was their best by far, and it just went down hill from there.
    hendrix117
    I like Korn, and with Twisted Transistor and Coming Undone, they made up for all the faults this CD had.