Take a Look in the Mirror review by Korn

• Released: Nov 21, 2003
Korn: Take a Look in the Mirror

This album is the same style since their 3rd album: nu-metal, but this time they are less rap-metal and a lot of heavy korn stickin' a finger in metal, songs are a little repetitive in tempo and song's structure, but that was the intention, to be raw. This album is really cool is very KoRn, a little different from previous albums, and feeling like they step in the right direction, korn actual music CRYES for a solo! next album album should be faster, and more hardcorish, 1 and 2 korn albums still are bibles of heavy.

Lyrics are the same shit again, in voice jon goes melodical hate his girly vibrating voice, but love him when screaming lungs out and his old rapping/screaming percussive style but he doesn't do the thing in this album. Head's choruses are funny but great!

Maybe korn one of the last 2 albums is gr-r-r-eat. The cd book is full of ol' pictures of the band since day 1 that made me realize how the time goes on and doesn't stop 'till the end, but I will keep korn in my hearth because it has grown with me. This music in 5 or 8 years will be gold.