Take a Look in the Mirror review by Korn

• Released: Nov 21, 2003
Korn: Take a Look in the Mirror

This is an amazing cd. Well heres the math, their hate filled vocailst, Jon Davis, plus a duo of 7 string guitars, a rapper with a bass, plus a David with some sticks equals great sound. I am a great fan of Korn, they are my all time favorite band. It's the kind of thing that when you break up w/ your girlfreind cause she was cheating on u w/ your dad, and your mom is having an affair with the mail man, and you just received all you acceptance letters, and well you, you struck out, than than you get in the car all angry and listening to this makes everything better.

Well it is heavy metal (the god of rock). To like it you have to be serioulsy traumatized, like me! Well anyway their basically yelling out their emotions, in relationships, the world, and sometimes just pure yelling for the fun of it. As I said, extrme talent, anger, and kilts are what make up good music. Just toss is some extra strings, and funny/jackass guitarist, another guitarist, a little better music is what you get.

It's an amazing CD, like all other great bands, they have maintained their image, and they have made about half a dozen cd's, all of them sounding a little different. I hate it when people say "we were influenced by..." That's pure bullshit, that the same as saying "we think this band rocks so we're gonna copy them, mention their name, maybe bite a few fingerings and lyrics as well" What I Get From Korn is ispiration and perspective. I play the guitar/ bass/keyboard/sax in a band called the C--S, I dont our name taken either.