Untitled review by Korn

• Released: Jul 31, 2007
Korn: Untitled

The whole of the album is unlike previos korn albums. Verging on a emo-grudge guitar playing. Songs such as kiss are unkoRn like whereas, songs like killing seem to be heavy and more like the KoRn stuff I am use too. I believe hushabye was written as Davis announced that he had a problem and it caused a morbid outlook and thus this song came to life.

I think the lyrics where quite different and seemed quite relevent to events in my life at the time. the music seemed to fit in sync. with the music. Davis showed many skills, going from partial screamo to the softer voice of previous korn tracks. Kiss is a slightly deep song for me, as at the time I was confussed and well this song didnt help. this is what I would declare as one of the most emo songs on the entire album.

It is a goood album but its not as goood as previos in my opinion. I think it crashed the previous sound of korn. but it revolutionised there genre and so they are better known. Killing, I will protect you, Starting over & bitch we got a problem seemed to be the best songs on the album. Its different thats what i hate about it. I would buy it again if anything happened to it as im a massive fan of KoRn, so I reccomend earlier stuff for the real KoRn But this mite be an insight to future albums.

Chaos192
    22acacia wrote: Korn blows. Put Rage Against Machine and Korn on an arctic bound ship and sink it. The world would be a better place.
    well, if u don't like it, DON'T LISTEN TO IT. no one is FORCING you to listen to Korn or R.a.t.m. and besides, don't just say they blow, jeez dude, be a little more descriptive. I mean, say " i don't like the electronic feel " instead of " they blow " because that's just immature.
    Chaos192
    itry_itry wrote: KORN SUCKS
    wow!! you're being very eloquent!! "Korn sucks" yeah, uhm, that's great, but what about THE MUSIC??? for instance, if you don't like thier music, act like it, present some proof. don't just flat-out " they suck ". give people who haven't heard it yet like me a REASON why.also, if you don't like it, stop talking about it and ruining this for the rest of us.
    jacob911363
    wow one of korns best albums yet love it. if you got nutin good 2 say then dont say anything at all
    diamondwolf
    most amazing album I have heard, the lyrics are deep but uplifting. and so much meaning. I love its. and yeah, itry_itry go screw yourself wanker, if you dont like them, DNT READ THEIR FUCKIN REVIEW! god.
    ebousman
    Im a long-time fan of koRn. Even though my favorite member Brian "Head" Welch is no longer with them, I still remain a loyal fan. I must say I miss the little extra Head brought to the band. I dont know about everybody else, but every album since his departure seems as though its missing something. With that having been said, I applaud the composure of the other band members, and I think each album is unique its own way. Monkey is still a hell of a guitarist!