Untouchables review by Korn

• Released: Jun 11, 2002
  • Reviewer's score: 6.7 Neat
Korn: Untouchables

The guitars in this album are fairly good. There is always room for improvement, but they do not need too much. The guitars really go with the lyrics, and Jonathan Davis's voice. The bass is really good, as always, Fieldy is really talented. James Shaffer and Brian Welch are extreamly talented. I really like the distortortion too, it makes them sound even better. Overall they are all very talented. I can only wish that I was as good of bass as Fieldy...

The lyrics are not really that good, mostly "am I going crazy?" but I really enjoy the voice talents of Davis. Davis is one of the most talented vocal artists of the genre. The lyrics go really good with Davis's voice like I have said earlier. Davis is talented in singing, but not all that talented in songwriting. Overall the lyrics are only average, but Davis has a neverending hat of vocal talents.

I thought this album was fairly good, but as I have said the lyrics are not that great. I really love the guitar, bass, and drums. This is an optional buy, it took me a while to really think it was good. But if your a big fan you probably love it and already have it.