Untouchables review by Korn

• Released: Jun 11, 2002
Korn: Untouchables

Great! This is a highly epic, eerie, angry sounding record. From all the Korn albums (from the self titled through to see you on the other side) this is my personal favourite Korn album. It contains a lot of variety and a lot of experimenting, but not in a way in which the songs get confusing, more in a strange sound kind of way. It's a great direction and Korn should have continued it. It definently built on what Issues was doing but did it better.

Johnathon Davis sings amazingly on this record. Past and future releases have not managed to touch what he did on this, as he really branched out but not too far. The lyrics aren't the greatest, but fit well with the songs, and the way they're sung really is clever and interesting.

This is my favourite Korn album by quite a way. It's a big difference in sound from the first two albums, but under all the new effects and techniques used on this album, it definently contains the raw Korn attitude underneath it all. It's diverse, interesting and more complicated than other Korn albums. If it were stolen I'd most likely go out and buy it again as soon as possible.

Pitiful89
    Korn is the best no matter how much people try too diss nu-metal and korn they're always the best!
    I_Psychotic
    ... the cd grows on you ... eventually, when i first started to listen to it, i was disgusted, but after a few listens, i really started to like it. Give it a chance
    mrwalnuts
    i seriously dont know why people hate this album. it has the songs here to stay, alone i break, thoughtless, hollow life, hating, wake up hate, and no ones there. i do admit some of the songs are pretty...eh..but they grow on you.