Untouchables review by Korn

• Released: Jun 11, 2002
Korn: Untouchables

By far this is the most under rated KoRn album ever. Most people forget about it mostly because it sounds least like KoRn than any other KoRn album. It is much heavier than previous Korn albums, but I think along with their debut album it is their musicly greatest achievment. A very eiree, gothic like feel to the entire album, with heavy riffs and booming bass and drum beats.

The lyrics are actually some of my favorite of all KoRn lyrics. they go along great with the music and have powerful emotion in them. Jonathan really knows how to use different vocal styles to go along with certian lyrics as well. Jonathan uses techniques ranging from death growls to clean melodic like vocals and the usual Korn grunts and growls.

This is KoRn's best album besides thier self titled debut. Allthough under rated all KoRn fans should give it a chance. I really love that KoRn decided to take a heavier path with this album, they proved that they can be heavier without the use of rapping and KoRn jabber lyrics. I give this album a 9/10. I would difinitly buy this album if it were lost or stolen, and recommend this to anyone who likes heavy music.

mtllica
    pretty much one of my favorites, Thoughtless is one of my all-time favorite songs...