Enemy Of God review by Kreator

• Released: Jan 11, 2005
Kreator: Enemy Of God

Kreator is probably one of the most brutal thrash bands out there. This album is a lesson in thrash and probably Kreator's best album after the return to their thrash period. This album sounds like the good old late '80s Kreator with more melodic heavier riffs and a little acoustic guitar mixed in. Mille Petrozza is a genious songwriter, so you know the riffs are great. The production is alot better then other Kreator albums too.

Mille Petrozza is an amazing lyricast. Most of the lyrics on this album are about the apocolypse and very nightmarish visions about Armeggedon. Some are pretty political like Impossible Brutality and World Anarchy. Mille Petrozza has an amazing voice, very distinct and brutal. His voice has a sharp edge to it that could cut you in half.

This is probably Kreator's overall third best album next to extreme aggression and terrible certainty. If you like Kreator or like thrash you should buy this album. My favorite songs on this album are Enemy Of God, Under A Total Blackened Sky, The Ancient Plague, Murder Fantasies, Dystopia, and World Anarchy.

Shred-Masta
    i just bought the Limited edition today! its ****in SIIICK! it has a DVD with a full live performance, plus 3 other live songs. It Also has the videos for Enemy of God, Impossible Brutality, Dystopia (the video is kinda stupid...) and Dying Race Apocalypse. on the actual CD theres 2 Bonus tracks, Toxic Trace, and Coma of Souls, both live in korea. I DID notice however that the idiots spelt THEIR OWN SONG WRONG! Impossible brutality is spelt right EVERYWHERE on the CD except the back. its show as: "Impossible Brutallity"... ALSO, they spelt Korea wrong twice... Korea does NOT start with a "C".....
    dark_bard
    Kreator is a ****ing badass band, I'm just glad that thrash metal is making a come back. what with huge bands like kreator, megadeth, and testament coming out with new albums... in short BRING BACK THE THRASH!!
    face_the_fear
    It's weird, last year I toured with my band in Germany for a few weeks and not once was I told about these guys. Awesome band!!!!