Hearts Of The Innocent review by Kutless

• Released: Mar 21, 2006
Kutless: Hearts Of The Innocent

The sound of this CD I guess, may b appeal by many youths today because of the hardrock, a bit of screamo included. I love this CD. The songs that start of slow and build up is great. The singer sings with such emotion to get the message across.

They lyrics of this CD has great meaning to it. The song Promise Of A Lifetime shows that nothing's ever lost for good and God's there for you. The song Smile tells people how a smile can greatly impact a person's life. The singer can pull it up pretty good. The slow and downcasting lyrics are matchin with the music then it goes happy and joyful with the upclimb of the beat and music. Love it!

No one can compare to Kutless, they're voice is orginal and very distince from other bands. They're riffs are great too. I'm not a great fan of screamo and the harder side of the Christian spectrum, but this CD definately kills the "anti-fan". There's not much you can hate about it according to me. And if it were stolen or lost, I would seriously buy it again because it just conveys such a great message. Love that CD!