It Is Well review by Kutless

• Released: Oct 20, 2009
Kutless: It Is Well

Kutless: one of the best christian rock bands of this age, and visionaries for the up and coming Christian rock bands. The idea of having an entire album based around the worship is hard to swollow with how hard Kutless can sound. But this band has giving our old hymn "It Is Well" a hard rock edge that anybody can listen to. Songs like "Amazed" and "What Faith Can Do" are filled with such raw emotion that it is hard to not listen to them. For you hardcore fan of Strong Tower you will not be dissappointed but fans of the other albums may have to get used to their worship sound that reminds me of Jeremy Camp and Mercy ME. All in all this band kept their core hard rock edge while going into the realm of complete worship to God.

These lyrics are so simple but so powerful. These lyrics reflect the true worship that a true Christian band should attempt with every song. Some may say these lyrics are too cheesy but they are filled with so much meaning. The only con of these lyrics is the simplicity some songs seem to simple with lyrical concept. The music and the lyrics are so beautifully formed in these songs. I honestly did not listen to anymore than three songs that I thought the lyrics sounded bad with the music. These guys have real talent with lyrics.

This album blows Kutless's other worship project out of the water. I loved this one ten times as much as Strong Tower. It Is Well can destroy Jeremy Camp's Carried ME album in my opinion. The best songs on this album were "It is Well", "Amazed", "Taken By LOve", "What Faith Can Do", and "Give Us Clean Hands". I lvoed this album so much but the only drawback was after such a rockin album as To Know That You're Alive I wouldve liked a rockin follow up. That is the only con I found in this album. If this album was stolen or lost I would buy it back in heartbeat. I Hope this review was good for yall.

98Timberwolf
    The only Kutless song I have heard is "The Feeling" and I thought that was pretty good. I might have to check this one out.