Sea Of Faces review by Kutless

• Released: Feb 24, 2004
Kutless: Sea Of Faces

Wow! Awesome sound. I'd like to know what equiptment they use because it sounds really cool. The assortment of the instruments and timing of it all really pulls you into the songs. This is one album that doesnt get old very fast. I've found myself listening to it over and over again, soaking in all I can get from it.

I think the lyrics are probably my favorite thing about this album. They have so much meaning like in "Perspectives," "Passion" and "It's Like Me." Really, all the songs on here would be a great example of the lyrics; those are just some of my favorites. The singers sound great, by the way, it makes the music they create come alive. Each song has an entire story to themselves all in the words; study it long enough and you'll get what I'm saying.

Where to start. The mood is set in every song before it plays with sometimes just the intro. A lot of these songs I've heard before but when I got the CD, I got to listen to it more closely and got to see the brilliance of it all. Very impressive. As said above, some of my favorites are "Perspectives," "Passion" and "It's Like Me." I also have a taste for "Treason," "Sea Of Faces" and "All The Words." This is a wonderful group with a wonderful album. I'd recommend it.

sg4ever
    Yeah these guys are good. A note to the person wanting to know of their equipment. You can just read on the back of the album cover. They use Schecter guitars, Mesa Boogie amps, Gallien Kruger bass amps, Audix mics, Dean Markley strings, and Truth drums.
    aaron_masta
    Caleb Weyant wrote: they also use Fender basses now
    i thought that he uses a Tobias Bass... abd the guitarists are now sponsored by PRS... atleast thats what I thought...