Strong Tower review by Kutless

• Released: Mar 1, 2005
Kutless: Strong Tower

I really like the sound of this new album. The first song "We Fall Down" really starts it off with a bang. The instruments are all so in tune with eachother and blend perfectly. I like that they used farmilliar tunes but I think they could have used more of their own songs like "All The Words." I'll give them thumbs up for their versions of them all; they sound awesome.

The lyrics are wonderful. All about praising God, exactly what he deserves. Again, using common songs helps the "sing-along" feel and gets you excited about praising God. They help me a lot; I like to read the lyrics as I listen to them and try to get the full meaning of them. Very nice.

I don't know. I like this CD a lot, but as a whole, it's not their best. And it gets old fast. Probably because of the, once again, songs writen originally by other artists. I guess they have their pros and cons. Overall, very nice. Great addition to their records. I might not buy it again if I lost it, but I would buy it for a first time.