Comalies review by Lacuna Coil

• Released: Sep 18, 2002
Lacuna Coil: Comalies

First off I'd just like to say that the sexy saductive voice of the enchanting Christina Scabbia adds to the metal sound of this album. Lacuna Coil has returned again with yet another amazing album called comalies. The music is very well written and still gives off a very powerful sound to the listeners.

The lyrics to this album are amazingly well written the band have really outdone themselves this time. The lyrics and music comply perfectly with each other and sound amazing and captivating as sung by Christina's amazing voice.

Honestly I can't say enough good thigns about the band and this album I mena I love their sound plus Christina Scabbia is just plain hot. The band truly shows their full potential and if this album were ever stolen I'd find the person and kill them 'cause this is such a great album and is so influential of what a little hard work can produce.

AsianPirate
    just saw them open for rob zombie in worcester mass... amazing show. met them afterwards too!
    seekmetal
    like alot of what i've heard of them and she is a great singer but i have to say i think evanescences songs are better in terms of writing and composition but lacuna coil still own most bands and this is alright.
    Synyster Gates
    saw em 2 weeks ago wass fcuking amazing met them but be4 that i met BULLETTT FOOR MY VALENTINE although it was on accident i quite literally ran into them but yea theyre a great band and the lead singer girl is ****ing hot
    IGotThePower!
    SHE IS ONE FINE PIECE OF WORK!!! never actually listened to their music though.. any recomendation of where to start??? ...my god she is hot.....
    xCoilx
    shes not that good of a singer.some of the music sounds cool though.if only they could of had more songs like Heavens a Lie.And all the cool keyboard parts arent even by the band
    JL Sevenfold
    wow people don't really seem to be listening with their ears when this band is playing, seriously
    Bristlehead
    I dunno... the CD was kinda boring. I didn't know when one song ended and another began. I'll listen to it again though.
    d_byrne23
    well apparently all you need now is a bangable broad singin for you and your set, but no seriously for there genre/style, they are a pretty decent band
    chinesechipmunk
    Well, I like Swamped. Haven't really heard much else, but apparently it's all good. I'm gonna see them soon at Download Festival, anyways. Mind you, isn't this all a bit... hmm... obsessive? Everyone seems to be in love with Christina Scabbia, rather than actually liking the band. For example, the second article. Anyway's, you might wanna work on spelling, Child_of_bodom... I'm sure it tells you to check your own spelling! Just enter it into Word, and see what gets underlined. It's not that hard, surely...
    XxWoRdSoFsOrRoW
    watching paint dry is less boring than listening to this f***ing cd but i would bang christina any day