Duh review by Lagwagon

• Released: Oct 1, 1992
Lagwagon: Duh

Lagwagon is one of the original Fat Wreck Chords Bands. They have that great '90s Califoria surf-punk sound. While not quite the "hardcore-punk" they are very original and memorable. I can't say they sound like anyone at all, just Lagwagon. With catchy lyrics and a great surf-punk sound you literaly can't go wrong with. Guys even you girlfriends will like it, that means you don't have to listen to the gay @ss radio.

The lyric shift from a light-hearted, fun style to a more serious side. The CD takes me back to high school jamming "Beer Goggles" and "Angy Days" while driving absolutely no where. This CD is awesome any way you slice it. If you've never listened to them, you might want to google them now....

This is a great CD, by one of the best surf-punk bands ever. Their realy isn't a bad song on the cd, but there are some great ones(Mr.Coffie, Burry The Hatchet, Beer Goggles, Lag Wagon). This is one of the bands that started the surf-punk genre, and after 17 years it still can kick the S#@t out of the bands that are the "IN" bands. Yes I'd buy it again, and so should you.