Killadelphia [DVD] review by Lamb of God

• Released: Jun 21, 2005
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Lamb of God: Killadelphia [DVD]

I love Lamb Of God as most other metalheads do. I mean, these guys are incredible to headline the tour, "Sounds Of The Underground" which is eleven hours of full on metal. I would say that this band has some of the most creative and influential guitar works in the history of metal. This DVD in my opinion was amazing. It makes me watch it again and again.

Content — 10
The disk is apx. 180 mins long. It includes: a full feature headling concert with random takes of the guys touring with Fear Factory, but only shows Children Of Bodom other than themselves having fun, drinking and going through an emotional rollercoaster (think Vulgur Videos by Pantera, but not AS random and druggy). 01. Laid To Rest 02. Hourglass 03. As The Palaces Burn 04. Now You've Got Something To Die For 05. 11th Hour 06. Terror And Hubris 07. Ruin 08. Omerta 09. Pariah 10. The Faded Line 11. Bloodletting 12. The Subtle Arts Of Murder 13. Persuasion 14. Vigil 15. What I've Become 16. Black Label Interviews with band and crew, outtakes, band/director commentary, Hidden Easter eggs, soundcheck (explains gear and shows how to play like them), 3 videos (Laid To Rest (demo), Laid To Rest and Now You've Got Something To Die For).

Production Quality — 10
The sound is great and the picture is always great too. It is definately worth the money. The director: Doug Spangenberg did a really good job.

I got this DVD because it was my B-day. My friend/band member (bassist) got it for me because I couldn't go to Sounds Of The Underground. And now that I saw the DVD makes me wanna kill to see them but I cant because of reasons. So listen to me, if you can, you get to go and check them out. As for this DVD, I would say that this is half live show and half Some Kind Of Monster (if you know what I mean). Anyways, one of best band DVD I've ever seen.