Killadelphia [DVD] review by Lamb of God

• Released: Jun 21, 2005
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Lamb of God: Killadelphia [DVD]

Well the sound on this DVD is heavy hitting thrash metal from Lamb Of God. If you aren't a listener of them then let me elaborate: Randy Blythe's vocals are like an earthquake to the ears, Mark Morton and Willie Adler's guitar play just slices you to pieces, John Campbells bass skills make it seem like you got hit in the stomache with a sledgehammer, and Chris Adler on drums is like putting the worlds best marksman on a. 50 Caliber machine gun-He absolutely slays. Other than their music the other parts of the DVD showing them on tour really makes you feel like you know the guys.

Content — 10
The content on this DVD gets a 10. For the most part it has killer video of their live concert in Philladelphia. Another great thing about it is that it shows the members of Lamb Of God as normal people, because like every person they have lives when they are not on the stage. This DVD really inspired me with its run time of 180 minutes. It has 2 hours of extra features too (music videos, outtakes, soundchecks, and profiles of the band members). Another cool thing were the hidden bonus clips. They made me laugh 'till I cried.

Production Quality — 10
The production quality in Killadelphia sets the bar high for any other metal DVD you ever watch after it. The live concert footage is great. It makes you feel as if you were there. Excellent camera angles of all of the band members take you in for a killer experience, and it just makes you want to bang your head the whole time. All I can say is "superb."

Overall this is a great DVD with an insight to Lamb of God's music and true nature. This DVD doesn't leave out the stuff that happens when a band is on the road like most DVDs, and unlike most other band DVDs this one doesn't make you fall asleep. I would highly recommend that you buy it even if you aren't that much of a Lamb Of God fan. If it were stolen I'd get it back, and if it were lost I'd buy a new one most definately.