Killadelphia [DVD] review by Lamb of God

• Released: Jun 21, 2005
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Lamb of God: Killadelphia [DVD]

Lamb Of God's sound is unlike any other. They are definately the new Slayer with visceral guitar work and pounding drums. Killadelphia shows how Lamb Of God lives on the road with good times and bad times. There are many great LOG songs that are featured in the live concert footage such as Black Label and Laid to Rest. Pretty good stuff.

Content — 10
Killadelphia is loaded with great content: Live concert footage from their concert in Philly from October 2004, hidden bonus video, music videos, profiles of all the band members, outtakes, and soundchecks in which members of Lamb of God describe their rigs and teach you how to play parts of songs all make this a DVD chock-full of stuff that will keep you entertained for hours. The footage of them on tour and the hardships of keeping together a band on the road was really great too. There were alot of hilarious moments also. There is more than enough stuff to keep any LOG fan satisfied.

Production Quality — 10
Nothing much to say here other than great footage.

My overall impression of this DVD? Awesome. Everything about it was great, and I've watched it 3 times now, everytime noticing something I didn't before. I love every minute of it. If it were stolen or lost I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.

DaBlackE
    On a scale of 1-10, this DVD is a 11! Lamb of God is one of the most important Metal bands around. The fight on this DVD between Randy & Mark is nothing short of classic! The soundcheck part on the DVD was a real treat, to see the kick ass gear these guys use and then show you how to play some songs! I think all metal bands should do this on their DVDs! Lamb of God kick ass, the performance on this DVD proves why. Can't wait to see the upcoming tour with Slayer, Children of Bodom & Mastadon!
    cartmanmouth69
    It was amazing, the whole thing was just one good thing after another. The fact that they played "Vigil" while telling about how all of it isn't pretty and that for them it does get hard, it was pretty realistic and emotional on a very different level. Its hard on them to bring the best rock out there to us. Rock on L>O>G!!!!!
    trox
    the cd was incredible. i didnt think it was live. the music was so complex, but the singer has an ungodly screaming voice. i hope they tour this year.