New American Gospel review by Lamb of God

• Released: Sep 26, 2000
Lamb of God: New American Gospel

Quality of this album isnt amazing but, if you want to talk about talent then this album deff has some on it. I'm a huge LOG fan and I really love them. They are instrumental band focusing on awsome guitar riffs and solos, killer double bass drumming and busy percussions to carry their music not keyboards or synths. Fav songs Black Label and Confessional.

Randy Blythe has some of the craziest vocals ever and has a good range within his graspe. He simply is the show stopper simply because of his talent. Very hoarse, low, growly and just plain evil. However the vocals do sound pretty messed up on this album on as the palaces burn and ashes of the wake they come out better.

Compared to LOGs other albums what can I say all of their albums are awsome and instant classics in the metal world. This is however my fav album of them tied with as the palaces burn if this album was lost I would deff buy it again. Great album overall, lots of passion, anger and emotion in this. Anger being that emotion. Great album.