Resolution review by Lamb of God

• Released: Jan 24, 2012
Lamb of God: Resolution

Much more technical than anything in their past albums, though I think switching to drop C was a bad transition for them. I found the bass to be much more oriented in this album, with multiple bass solos in many songs. Although being slightly softer, it is a new, fantastic sound for Lamb Of God.

Good Ol' Lamb Of God lyrics. I do enjoy their lyrics in every album. And I personally, (from experience in a Metalcore band), more Metalcore - oriented vocals, as opposed to a thrash sound in their older stuff, which I quite enjoy. This album can be enjoyed by all metal heads and Lamb Of God fans alike.

Definitely something Very new for Lamb Of God, compared to any of their other work, their is much more technicality in this albums as opposed to a previous sound. To me personally, it seemed to be leaning more towards Metalcore, rather than Thrash. Any real Lamb Of God fan will accept and enjoy the change. I know I sure did.

Camron62\m/
    ColmIncendinall wrote: SkepsisMetal wrote: Lamb Of God are kind of like geniuses at writing low tuned riffs with two guitars The lowest they go is Dropped D flat. Either way, I've heard half of it now and I'm actually pretty impressed. Straight For the Sun blew me away. Sorry to say it, but the opening track, Straight For The Sun, is in drop B. Great album, but I'm leaning towards the idea that the band are tuning lower again so as not to sound stale.
    it's actually played on a 7-string in drop A
    lifegoes360
    Burn the priest were not a instrumental band. i know this because i have the album when they were known by that name, and Randy was the vocalist then, as with all the albums. I think all LOG's albums are awesome, in terms of progression there isnt that much between albums, but they're always brutal, punch to the face music, with meaningful lyrics. and resolution for me is LOG at their very best, some people find it boring, i find it another reason to headbang to within a inch of my life once again! they're as good now as they've ever been - thats my opinion anyway!
    SGofawesome
    The record they did release under the name Burn the Priest did have Blythe on vocals, yes. But before they included Blythe, BTP was purely instrumental.