Sacrament review by Lamb of God

• Released: Aug 22, 2006
Lamb of God: Sacrament

Lamb Of God have a phenemonal sound on this album and they are an amazing band I swear to god. Mark and Will do an amazing job on the guitar and I don't know who is the lead guitar or the rhythm guitar is but I think they alternate every song and they did an absolutely astonishing job on the guitar and the solos on this album are f--king fantastic. The bass on this album is absolutely incredible and John does and amazing job and it just really kicked ass basically. The drums on this album were just phenenomal and astonishing and that intro in Forgotten (Lost Angels) was f--king awesome and I swear that Chris is one of the best drummers these days along with Lars Ulrich, Travis from Trivium and the guy from Killswitch Engage they kick ass too.

Randy does an amazing job on the lyrics and they are about stuff that is actually happening in the world right now. So yah Lamb of God mostly scream and I think they sing sometimes. The songs that stood out to me lyrically were "Blacken The Cursed Son" and "Beating On Deaths Door" because well in the "Beating on Deaths Door" I think it's about someone backstabbing you and "Blacken The Cursed Son" just serves a purpose and it is about confronting suicidal depression. So yah amazing job on the lyrics.

This album cannot compare to any other artist because Lamb of God are one angry band(in a really good way) and they sing about problems in this world right now. I don't have any favourite songs on this album, all of them served a f--king purpose and they all just f--king blew me away every second I was listening to them. I love everything about this album and hate nothing about it because this album kicks complete ass as I mentioned already. If it were stolen/lost I will defenitely buy a copy of this because in my books this album is a f--king legend. I would recommend this album to any heavy/black/death metal fan, trust me you will not be disappointed.

MegaRon
    deadnihils wrote: I din`t really have any interest in L.O.G. until Ashes of the Wake. Personally I think Sacrament is damn near perfect, but it`s understandable as to why some of their older fans might not be as in to it. I want the Mark Morton signature Jackson, dammit.
    Quoted for truth.