Walk With Me In Hell [DVD] review by Lamb of God

• Released: Jul 1, 2008
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Lamb of God: Walk With Me In Hell [DVD]

Lamb Of God have come a long way from their Killadelphia DVD. The "pure American metal" band has lived up to that reputation. The sound is intense and at the same time complex. LoG has used one style for a very long time and it's only made them stronger and more popular nationally and globally; metal. You just can't be a metal fan anf not like LoG. They have been through tough times to get to where they're at and this DVD shows some of the difficulties on their bumpy ride to fame around the world.

Content — 10
The first disc is a 117 min long documentary that'll have you attached. Every scene is filled with something a true Lamb of God fan would enjoy. I mean, why would you buy a DVD of a band if you're only a "slight" fan or not a fan at all? You get to go across the band on the bus, behind stage, in restaurants and bars, all the way to the main stage where the world gets to see them as well. It's quite interesting, because some of the things they face aren't what's expected from a band that huge in the metal world. Disc two shows the entire download festival and the making of Sacrament, which is a 77 min long feature. It's very thorough and gives a pretty good idea how each member thought up the riffs, drumlines, and vocals to put together and call their new album. Also the disc has a making of for Lamb of God's Redneck video. It's pretty amusing.

Production Quality — 10
Sony BMG did their job producing this DVD. The quality is better than anyone can expect. The DVD states that only one camera is used during the whole thing. That one camera does its job capturing almost everything that needed to be captured. Full sound and clear picture was used and it could not have been any better.

This DVD is amazing. There's a lot to see. Lamb of God have made a great follow up to Killadelphia, which has gotten high praise by fans. The best thing about this DVD is that it covers everything and shows exactly what the band wants you to see; what it's like for a typical metal band to tour around the world. There's nothing to hate about this DVD at all. Everything is enjoyable and you'll find yourself watching it over and over again. If it was lost, I'd be searching for is and not sleep until I found it. If it were stolen, someone's getting a broken neck.

ParkerScks
    RevoltaDrums : Lamb of God did not exist in 1990, not even as Burn the Priest
    they was unknown to the world then as an instrumental band, and some other dude was in the band not willie, i think willie joined in 94...
    travd92
    sacrament > ashes of the wake. but hey, its all in opinion so agree to disagree. and guitargodderyck, we could care less you hate LOG and we could care less your getting this dvd for your brother.
    metallica72487
    TooFast wrote: metallica72487 wrote: so the 2 dvd is the dame dvd that came with sacrament delexe edition ? Partially. The making of Sacrament is on there, but so is their set from Download festival, and making of Redneck. I love the dvd, but I was expecting a more Killadelphia type thing, with a concert and all.
    yeah i got to watch it the other day its cool but im dispontited with the second disk even tho it does add a few things it makes having the dvd that came with the sacrament cd completly pointless
    metallica72487
    it would have been better if it was like killadelphia with the stuff from sacrament and maybe some old stuff
    skyfire322
    f1sk wrote: travd92 wrote: dwink1217 wrote: f1sk wrote: i like them but I don't know if I'd say the "top" of the metal world..... thats what i was thinking too. they're certainly topping the mainstream though. even if that means they've sold out a bit since the burn the priest days. they certainly have talent and potential, but they're certainly not the "best" either. i disagree. hugely haha. lamb of god is probably one of the better known and by far one of the most talented and well rounded metal bands in the world. they haven't "sold out", their skills have improved and become loads better. sacrament is their best album to date and it's because of how far they have come as musicians and writers. but anyways, this was one awesome dvd and i can't wait to hear a new album! lol no way man sacrament over ashes of the wake? they had a tough act to follow while they were making sacrament, and again while I like the band I do not feel their talent and skills improved (nor did the songwriting) from ashes of the wake to sacrament again tough act to follow though.... ashes is an awesome album
    I agree with you. Although Sacrament was a great album, it really didn't sound that much different from Ashes. I mean, some parts got more detailed, but I thought it was Ashes Part II. I'm going to have to get this DVD I guess.
    ScreaminSavior
    i feel like the odd man out...i LOVE Lamb of God, even when i stopped listening to screaming metal, i kept my Lamb of God cds and my Killadelphia dvd cuz Lamb of God is AMAZING!!! but i just couldnt get into the Sacrament album. i listened to it over and over and i just couldnt feel it...