BBC Sessions review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: Nov 11, 1997
Led Zeppelin: BBC Sessions

The sound was fine and the music was also good, but they are not as good as the album versions this album along with "Coda" are boring. This record has lots of blues and hard rock in it and even thought I said it was boring it's not if you don't listen to it all the way through. The cover is pretty cool.

The lyrics are amazing. Robert Plant can't sing he actually just screams at the top of his lungs but somehow it sounds good. I really should not be judging Robert's singing though I am a horrible singer and a rhythm guitarist. What does compliance of the lyrics with the music mean?

The only song from this album I could listen to over and over again is "Somethin" Else" that is a great and humorous song. If it were stolen I would not care I got the album from iTunes and only have burned copy of it so if it were stolen I would just burn another copy.

JROUTH5
    this is the best album ever i listened to it every day last year on the bus. i know these versions of the songs better than the originals
    zAg1619
    rhcp4 wrote: what led zep performs heavy metal???
    Yeah, many people hold them up just as high as Sabbath when it comes to the title of "fathers of heavy metal."
    chewbacca_666
    Ratman, you suck big hairy nuts! LED ZEPPELIN IS GOD! zeppelin is the greates band in the universe you guys are just close-minded idiots
    syke5
    first song i learned on guitar was immigrant song from thier tab book my grandparents bought me 1 year for my B-Day
    Fandubidable
    Album is amazing. Somehow, Stairway to Heaven got Godlier on the BBC sessions. It's a must buy, my friend let me borrow it, i put it on my iPod, but i bought it anyway.
    cnr69
    I'm thinkin Ratman could give a more accurate review on something like "Fallout boy".
    LedZepp9
    BTW i just watched the led zeppelin DVD and it was amazing so if you like extended solos get it-they did extended version of so many songs most of them were at least 10 minutes long
    P Burg
    PaulieIommi wrote: How was Ratman9513's review even approved?
    Lmao.
    ljpfahey
    Oh my holy balls. Ratman, if you were within a rifle's sight of me right now I'd be running screaming at you with a look on my face that only a mother could love. I can't believe there is even one person on this planet that thinks they are worthy of writing a review on Led Zeppelin. This page should just be the details of the album and a comment saying "Enough said." and a rating of a number that no one's even heard of. And why does it say "wierd funk blues" at the top? lol. You mean just Funk-blues lol, it doesn't sound weird at all. It's not even funk! Ghengis_Khan, a good rant does feel good though, doesn't it!
    Genghis_khan
    PaulieIommi wrote: How was Ratman9513's review even approved?
    I twas so that the rest of UGers can rant to their hearts content about it... Btw, the album is great.