How The West Was Won review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: May 27, 2003
Led Zeppelin: How The West Was Won

Led Zeppelin's CD of "How the West Was Won" is an amazing example of how great Led Zeppelin really was. This is one of the best live recordings I, personally, have ever had the privelage to listen to. It displays the power and talent of the band as a whole. Jimmy Page (Guitarist/Producer) plays with an unreal amount of passion that you can almost feel like your at the concert. Robert Plant(Singer/Harmonica) is at his all-time best performance unlike any other(which is a lot to say!!!). John (Bonzo) Bohnam (Drummer) has done a 15 minute drum solo that beats any other competitor alive(or dead). And John Paul Jones (Bass/Keyboard/Mandolin) has opened up a door to the next generation of bass players that no man before or after has ever achieved. If you are a fan of Led Zeppelin(even if you aren't)you should definitely buy this CD.

What can I say about the lyrics...They're Awesome!!! It is definitely Led Zeppelin at it's best. All the mystism that you would expect to come out of a new Zeppelin CD is there. There's not really a word to describe it. When you listen to the disc you become entangled in the words and emotion that this band has for music. This band has forever changed and sculpted rock for all generations to come. Robert Plant has a voice like no other. On a scale of 1-10 I give Robert Plant a 1...hundred!!!

I gave it a 5 on everything what do you think. The songs Dazed and Confused and Whole Lotta Love are over 23 minutes long and are leave you waiting for more. Stairway to Heaven is (like always) beautifully mastered and has an extended solo. I love everything about the CD and I hate people who hate it. If it were stolen from me I'd hunt them down and break their poor, helpless body and eat them alive!!! I'd buy it a billion million more times if I lost it. This CD is definitely worth buying. I REPEAT: buy this cd if you know anything about rock music and have any brain cells left in your mind that has been recked from headbanging to Blink 182 (who suck!!! real bad). Thank you.