How The West Was Won review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: May 27, 2003
Led Zeppelin: How The West Was Won

This is amazing! The sound of this album is brilliant! From bluesy guitarsolos in Since I've Been Loving You to 17 minutes drum solos.. It's just amazing.

mmm, I've always liked Plants songwriting, Jimmy's great too.. listen to songs like Dazed N Confused, it's a 25:05 minutes long song with just amazing play by the instruments..Roberts Voice could melt any heart with his astonishing voice, which sounds incredibly good at the album... Whole Lotta Love, must maybe be my favourite song on the album, it's a 23 minutes long song which also contains varoius other songs in it.. Amazing..

This is the best album I got, to be totally honest.. Led Zeppelin is my favourite band and it's a complete must to anyone who just like pure Rock N Roll.. The most impresive songs are: Dazed N Confused (25 minutes long fucker, blew my head off first time I heard it), Whole Lotta Love (a classic, but now containing Boogie Chillin,Let's have a party and Going down slow, Heartbreaker, Immigrant Song, Rock N Roll, Stairway To Heaven (yeah, It's a f--kin classic!), Over The Hills And Far Away, Black Dog and The Ocean.. but it's not a single song on that 3-cd live album I skip... It is the album that made me realise that Led Zep is the greatest band ever... says alot..